Skip to content
- No reviewing social media prior to morning prayer and reflection.
- Utilize technology (Siri) to set timer for time spent on social media in order to avoid getting “lost in the scroll.”
- The “reading room” shall resume its role for the purpose of reading of books.
- Email sound notifications shall be shut off to ensure that email is only checked as determined and not as “Pavlovian response.”
- Emails will be checked as determined. Typically, three times per day at 7AM, Noon, and 6PM.
- No emails will be checked after 8PM daily.
- Sundays will be designated as days of Sabbath or fasting days from technology.